An introduction to Cigisped yacht transport and shipping in Dubai
Welcome to Cigisped yacht transport middle east and thank you for taking the time to visit our website where you will find more information about yacht transport in Dubai and around the world.
We are a Dubai based logistic provider specializing in the shipping of boats, yachts, mega yachts and others floating crafts. Cigisped yacht transport operates worldwide and has established itself as a leader in the industry of yacht shipping. We offer regular yacht transport services from/to Europe from/to Dubai and the region (Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia) and although this is where our activity remains the strongest, our global reach allow us to offer a complete yacht transport service (link to the page services) to a wide range of destinations across the globe.
Transporting a yacht to Dubai or to any others destinations offers many advantages:
- It saves hours on the engines, which directly affect the value of a yacht, especially when brand new.
- It allows yachts to reach certain destination they wouldn’t have been able to otherwise (limited in range).
- It is sometimes inevitable to transport a yacht when tight deadlines are involved such as charter, yacht shows or related events. Shipping a yacht is often a lot faster.
- It offers a “free” dry dock; so the crew can check the condition of the hull and carry out some small jobs that would normally require the yacht to be put on the dry.
- It allows the crew to take some holiday while the yacht cannot be used.
Most importantly it provides a secured and safe alternative mean of reaching a chosen destination. This is particularly valid for sensitive regions such as the Gulf of Aden or certain area in Asia for example. Cigisped yacht transport, since its opening 30 years ago, has focused on this shipping trade and as a result offers a liner and regular yacht transport service from Europe (Antwerp -Belgium/ Hamburg – Germany /Palma de Mallorca - Spain, Genoa-Italy, Pireaus –Greece, Marmaris –Turkey) to Asia; Singapore, Thailand, China: (Shanghai, Hainan, Hong Kong), Indonesia: (Bali, Jakarta) via the Arabic peninsula (Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah)). Although not limited to this destinations, this trade remains our best seller and most popular amongst our clients.
For all inquiries related with yacht shipping schedule, transport rates, operational and commercial yacht transport matters, please feel free to contact one of our Dubai yacht transport consultant who will be pleased to assist you with your requests.